Robert Doisneau - exhibition access
With the intention to make museum spaces more accessible and to promote the participation of everyone at the cultural life of the city, the Sovrintendenza Capitolina has decided to promote, for the 'Robert Doisneau' exhibition ( Museo dell'Ara Pacis 28.05-04.09.2022), the knowledge of the French photographer's work through dedicated aids and visits.
Admission to the exhibition is free for people with disabilities and their companion.
Routes for blind and visually impaired visitors
[clicK the map to enlarge]
To provide the access to the artworks on display in the exhibition for the blind public, the Museo dell'Ara Pacis Augustae, in partnership with the Museo Statale Tattile Omero of Ancona and Zètema Progetto Cultura, is making the works available to visitors:
• six relief drawings positioned along the exhibition route, corresponding to the original photographs;
• an audio-description, in Italian, on Audiopen, which guides the blind or visually impaired visitor in the exploration of the relief drawings and the knowledge of Doisneau's work. The Audiopen is activated by simply pointing the pen at a code on the relief drawing. The Audiopen is free of charge and available at the ticket office upon presentation of an identity document.
DOWNLOAD THE TRACKS IN ITALIAN:
- The exhibition and the exhibition space, PDF and audio-description
- Robert Doisneau par Henri Cartier Bresson, 1986, PDF and audio-description
- Les frères, rue du Docteur Lecène, Paris, Robert Doisneau, 1934, PDF and audio-description
- Fox terrier au pont des Arts, Robert Doisneau 1953, PDF and audio-description
- Les pains de Picasso, Vallauris, Robert Doisneau,1952, PDF and audio-description
- Le baiser de l'hôtel de ville, Paris, Robert Doisneau, 1950, PDF and audio-description
- Café noir et blanc, Joinville, Robert Doisneau,1948, PDF and audio-description
• the calendar of free tactile visits with a specialised operator, upon reservation.
CALENDAR OF TOUCH VISITS (max two people per visit)
Download the calendar
WEDNESDAY 22 JUNE FROM 11.00 TO 12.30
WEDNESDAY 22 JUNE FROM 16.30 TO 18.00
WEDNESDAY 20 JULY FROM 11.00 TO 12.30
WEDNESDAY 20 JULY FROM 16.30 TO 18.00
SUNDAY 24 JULY FROM 11.00 TO 12.30
WEDNESDAY 3 AUGUST FROM 11.00 TO 12.30
WEDNESDAY 3 AUGUST FROM 16.30 TO 18.00
SUNDAY 28 AUGUST FROM 11.00 TO 12.30
For information and to book tactile visits, contact the Call Center 060608
Accessibility for deaf visitors
LIS (Italian Signs Language)
To promote the use of the artwork on display in the exhibition by the blind public, the Museo dell'Ara Pacis Augustae provides visitors with a calendar of guided tours with L.I.S. interpreters, organised in collaboration with the Dipartimento Politiche sociali e Salute, Direzione Servizi alla Persona, the Cooperativa sociale onlus Segni d'Integrazione - Lazio and Zètema Progetto Cultura.
CALENDAR OF L.I.S VISITS (max. 12 people per visit)
SUNDAY 26 JUNE FROM 11.00 TO 12.30
SATURDAY, 09 JULY 2022 FROM 17.00 TO 18.30
SATURDAY 27 AUGUST FROM 17.00 TO 18.30
People who are deaf can book the visit through the free multimedia service "CGS - Global Communication for the Deaf" of Roma Capitale as follows: https://cgs.veasyt.com/ from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 18.30 and on Saturdays from 8.30 to 13.30.
LIS Video of the exhibition